poem

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Poem Of LOVE.........

I give to you
a world filled
with the joys that
togetherness brings
I give to you
the light that
my love makes
in your heart
I give to you
my heart because
you make me
who I am
I give to you
My true love
these things that
make up all that I am
There are many things I want to be
To make you happy and glad
And if you'll let me, I'll be them all
And give you the life you've never had
Let me be your angel
So I can chase away your fears
I'll conquer your demons and fight your monsters
And when they're gone I'll dry your tears
Let me be your sunlight
So I can brighten up your day
I'll warm your heart and make you smile
And you'll laugh and dance and play
Let me be your quiet time
So I can calm your restless soul
I'll comfort you and give you hope
And make you feel whole
Let me be your lullaby
So I can sing you to sleep each night
I'll give you wonderful magical dreams
And make everything in the world seem right
Let me be your lover
So I can hold you close and say
I'll love you forever, you're the girl of my dreams
And I'll never stop feeling this way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home