poem

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Loved, Lived and Lost

Illusions never change to reality,
Come what may-
Why it has to be always,
The other way.
People silently go into oblivion,
And memories haunt you down.
There are hundreds of reasons to smile.
And one hundred and one to frown.
Waking up every morning-
With a new hope in your eyes.
And with the night, there is a
new prayer and lot more sighs.
Everyday, I begin a new journey.
Reviving from the ashes of the past,
I learnt no one lives for you,
No one understands and no one lasts.
I loved to live, I loved to give.
I lived to love, I lived to forgive.
Loves deprives you of sanity.
True love is sheer luck or serendipity.
You ask something from life,
And life takes double in return.
I kneeled, I begged to Thou.
But the stone hearted never endowed.
Empty days, Eremitic nights,
Endless pain- Is only what it cost.
I would move on and be good,
So what if I loved lived and lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home