poem

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I want to end this poem.................

I want to end this poem.................

I shake the thoughts of you

out of my mind

I don't know what's happening

Was this love so blind?


Why do I still dream of you?

Why do I still wish you were here?

Why do I still long to see you?

Why do I wish you were near?


I'm infatuated with you

But I want that feeling to end

I know you don't feel the same

I just want my heart to mend


I hide all these feelings from you

keep them locked up inside

I ask my friends for their help

At least I have in them to confide


I think I'm succeeding

I think this feeling is dying

I think this is working

I think my heart is crying


At least I had the guts to say

how I felt about you

I wished that you felt the same

that you cared for me too.


I guess all I can do now

is just let go

Maybe this feeling isn't real

But I'll just let things flow


I thought you felt the same

I was so naive

I actually thought you cared

That's what I can't believe


I don't know what to do

I don't want to think of you

My heart is empty right now

I just want to make it through


I don't care, I don't feel

With your life, just get goin'

Just forget about me,

So I can end this poem...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home