poem

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thinking about you

Thinking about you
Sitting here thinking about you today,
wishing that you weren't so far away.
A frindship that was created all so soon,
is really starting to bud and bloom. ~
You bring a smile to my face each day,
awith the little messages you send my way.
I hope in the years soon to come,
that our frindship will shine like the sun. ~
We share a special kind of love,
blessed by that of the Lord above.
Forever friends we will stay,
never allowing our bond to fray. ~
In my heart you will always stay,
as I cherish our frindship everyday.
Take my hand my dear friend,
and friends we will remain to the end. ~
I will lift you up when your feeling down,
giving you a smile to replace that frown.
Just as I know you would do for me,
without friends where would we be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home