poem

Thursday, April 19, 2007

From Prince( A poem in Lost Love)

My Tears
By Prince


Let my tears flow like the river
And Let my heart ache
I will write an elegy of suffering
I am lost and broken lover.

Let the heart break
Let my ribs break into parts
Who cares, let my body grow numb
And Let me lie among the deads.

Let the storm blow
Let the sea waves wash me away
Let the eagle pick my eyes
And let the hyenas tears me apart
What is life without you?

Let me be graved into the bog
Where my bones and flesh will rot
Let my veins never carry blood
And Let my eyes be plucked up
I don’t want to live this life.

Woe, Woe to me
That I love
Woe to me that I gave my heart
Woe to me that I am born
And I am down and broken?

Oh love! Precious love!
Don’t mock at my downfall
Enjoy and Enjoy clap your hands
For you know not my body and mind groans
For the lost love,


Be in peace, be in love
Let me be reject and lost
Never will I come to your door
With my begging bowl
Be in peace my loveThough I suffer in this painful sore.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home