poem

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Wishes your way

Because you're a beautiful person,
I wanted to send something beautiful to you.
Because you always fill my world with laughter and happiness,
I wanted to send something bright to you.
Because our friendship is true,
I wanted to send some pink roses to you.
It's not much,
but I hope this greeting will do.
In my own special way,
I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts today,
and I'm sending some good wishes your way.
For Today...
I wanted you to know that
I'm thinking about you today
and hoping the day brings
many wonderful things your way,
a hug, a warm touch,
kind words, a smile,
and all the things that
make life worthwhile.
In My Thoughts.
I had no reason to send you a card,
no great news to reveal.
But I wanted you to know that
you're in my thoughts
and in my heart as well.
And I'm sending you a
wish for a wonderful day.
I hope lots of sunshine comes your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home