poem

Saturday, May 12, 2007

"Love"

"Love"

Love is not just a word

Its an emotion that we feel

Its not a thing from fairy tales Its something very real

Love is also hurt and pain

With love nothing is in vain

Love is always finding the best thing

Even if we don't know what that might bring

Love is sharing yourself completely

Giving up your life whole heartedly

Love is waking up in the morning happy

Thinking, how on earth was I so lucky

True love only comes but once in a lifetime

I cherish this love I am lucky its mine

You my LOVE live in my heart

Promise me that you will never part

In times ahead I am thinking positive

Its the only way I now can live

I will LOVE you always and its not a lie

Without you my LOVE I will surely die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home